Warschau Masters 03-04.09.2022

• Die Organisatoren der Warschau Masters haben Dice & Duty kontaktiert und darum gebeten, die deutsche Community auf das Event aufmerksam zu machen.

Das machen wir natürlich sehr gerne!

FB Event Link: https://fb.me/e/21vSp1Eq3

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On behalf of myself, Pieciax and PeterO, I would like to invite you to "Warsaw Masters 2022", which will take place on the first weekend of September this year. Detailed information about the event can be found below.

1. National Masters tournament "Warsaw Masters 2022"

2. Date: September 3 - 4, 2022.

3. Place: Dragon Battle Club, Institute of Aviation, Al. Krakowska 110/114, Warsaw

Sign in on: https://tournykeeper.com/#/tournament/details/1164

4. Organizers: PeterO, Pieciax, Szyder

5. Referees: in the process of determining, but remember that players are required to know the rules of the game and individual models - The referee will settle actual disputes, and will not explain to players the rules that can be found in the rulebook or warmachine university.

6. Format: Solo, 75 pts, 5 rounds

7. Schedules: Baseline, 2 lists, playing both is not required

8. Player limit: 32 with a possibility to increase the limit

9. Tournament details: death clock, 60 minutes per player - request to have your own clocks, SR2021, pairings and final standing according to TourneyKeeper; in the event that the players do not finish the game and the time to play the round is over, the player with the most CP at the moment, followed by AP, or a tie, wins; participants can also determine the final result among themselves in accordance with the rules of fair play; a request for a nice and friendly atmosphere;

10. Painting / Proxy: models must be glued, with marked front arcs, FPA not required, but very welcome, Proxy: generally not allowed, Conversions: yes, but only those that resemble the original, after consulting the organizers

11. Prizes: for top3 + possible additional ones, pending

12. Entry fee: PLN 100 (prizes, playing venue, dinner / pizza for participants on the first day of the event). ATTENTION! Prepayment to the account specified below is required:

i. Until 1.08 - PLN 100

ii. Until 2.09 - PLN 120

iii. At Registration - PLN 140

In the case of resignation (prior notice to the organizers via Discord / FB required), due to the need to incur part of the costs in advance, after submitting the application and prepayment, the entry fee will be refunded on the following terms: resignation by July 31, 2022 - 100% of the entry fee will be refunded, cancellation between August 1 - August 20 - 50% of the registration fee will be refunded, cancellation after August 20, the registration fee will not be refunded at all! (it will be acceptable to send someone to your place)

Data for the payment: Bartosz Karaś, ING BANK ŚLĄSKI, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 80 1050 1054 1000 0091 2090 5105

13. Schedule (subject to change):

a. Saturday

i. Registration 9:00 - 10:00

ii. Round I: 10:00 - 12:30

iii. Lunch break: 12:30 - 13:30

iv. Round II: 13:30 - 16:10

v. Round III: 16:20 - 18:50

b. Sunday

i. Round IV: 10:00 - 12:30

ii. Round V: 12:40 - 15:10

iii. Closing ceremony: 15:30

14. Additional information: there are several hotels nearby (Hotel Gordon, Hotel Witkowski), tram lines 7, 9, 15 and buses: 141, 154, 317, parking on the premises of the Institute is possible (at the entrance please inform the security that you are going to the Institute of Aviation to the IKAR room), there is also a parking lot on the other side of the street;

More information regarding Saturday after party to be provided later 😉

In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us 😉

Bartek Ka

Piotr Palacz

Piotr Kuljon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!