Beiträge von pumpkinking2507

Hat jemand schon den Kayazy Godfather?

PP hat sich die letzten woche seid der umstellung zwar, gefühlt, reingehangen was die abwickluing angeht, dieser fehll mir allerdings noch.

Nein noch nicht.

Bei mir fehlt auch noch der Boneswarm.

Dafür habe ich schon Garryth.

Wollte mal warten was jetzt noch ankommt. Ist noch eine Versandbestätigung offen

Diesmal die 0er Version von Krueger.

Buy IELTS certificate in australia without exam , Buy IELTS online certificate without exam india,IELTS certificate online in dubai - Buy Driving License Online | Buy IELTS Certificate without Exam
    Hi everyone we can help you acheive ielts score online without you appearing the test hall in any test centre of your choice .We can help you to get Certified…
    ieltsptetest.com

Krueger the Stormseer

Circle Blackclad Solo

Krueger 0

SPD STR MAT RAT DEF ARM CMD FUR

6 5 5 6 14 14 8 4

FA: C

Point Cost: 5

Base Size: Small

Damage: 5

Krueger 0

Immunity: Electricity

Pathfinder

Lesser Warlock – This model is not a warlock but has the following warlock special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Fury Manipulation, Healing, Spellcaster, and Transferring Damage. This model must have at least one warbeast in its battlegroup at the start of the game.

Bleed Power – At the beginning of this model’s activation, it gains 1 fury point for each friendly Faction construct model within 3 ˝ of this model up to its FURY.

Lifeline – Once per turn, this model can transfer damage to a friendly Faction warbeast within its control range without spending fury.

Weapons

Lightning Blast [1x]

Ranged Rng: 10 ROF: 1 AOE: 3 POW: *

Damage Type: Electricity

Damage Type: Magical

Electric Field – Models in the AOE are hit and suffer a POW 10 electrical damage roll. This attack’s AOE is a hazard that remains in play for one round. Models entering or ending their activations in the AOE suffer a POW 10 electrical damage roll.

Reload [1] – This model can spend fury points to make up to two additional ranged attacks with this weapon during its Combat Action.

Lightning Spear [1x]

Melee Rng: 2 POW: 7 P+S: 12

Spells Cost RNG AOE POW DUR OFF

Fleeting Storm 2 Ctrl 3 – RND No

Place a 3˝ AOE cloud effect anywhere completely within the spellcaster’s control range where it does not touch another cloud effect. Range attacks targeting models completely within the AOE suffer -3 RNG.

Lightning Blade 2 6 – – UP No

Target friendly Faction living warbeast gains Immunity: Electricity. Affected models’ melee weapons become RNG 2 and gain +2 POW.

Krueger0.png

Der gute Madrak 0 kam gestern schon raus.

Ich vermute weil Donnerstag ein Faye ein großen Insider rausbringen möchte.

Jetzt zu Madrak0:

HORDES 0 Level Warlocks: Madrak Ironhide, Champion of the

Madrak0-361x400.png

Madrak Ironhide, Champion of the Kriels

Trollblood Trollkin Champion Solo

Madrak 0

6 8 7 6 13 17 9 4

Base Size: Medium

Damage: 8

Mastermind [Trollkin Warlock] – This model can be included in any army that includes a Trollkin Warlock model, regardless of theme force restrictions. This model cannot be included in any army that doesn’t also include a Trollkin Warlock model.

Madrak 0

Tough

Lesser Warlock – This model is not a warlock but has the following warlock special rules: Battlegroup Commander, Fury Manipulation, Healing, Spellcaster, and Transferring Damage. This model must have at least one warbeast in its battlegroup at the start of the game.

Henchmen [Troll Axer and Troll Impaler] – Choose one friendly Troll Axer and one friendly Troll Impaler in this model’s battlegroup at the beginning of the game to be Henchmen. The chosen models gain +1 MAT, RAT, and Life Link. (Once per turn, a model with Life Link can have damage transferred to it without spending fury.)

Relentless Charge – While advancing as part of a charge, this model gains Pathfinder.

Righteous Vengeance – If one or more friendly Faction warrior models were destroyed or removed from play by enemy attacks while within 5˝ of this model during the last round, during your Maintenance Phase this model can advance up to 3˝ and make one basic melee attack.

Weapons

Stoneshard [1x]

Melee Rng: 1 POW: 6 P+S: 14

Krielstone Echo – When this model hits an enemy model with an attack with this weapon, for one round friendly Faction models gain +2 ARM while within 4˝ of this model.

Bracer 2 6 – – UP No

Target warbeast in the spellcaster’s battlegroup gains +2 ARM. The affected model and any friendly models B2B with it cannot become knocked down, cannot be pushed, and cannot be moved by a slam.

Jackhammer 1 6 – – – No

Target model in the spellcaster’s battlegroup immediately makes one basic melee attack.

Makeda of House Balaash

Skorne Solo

Makeda 0

6 6 6 4 14 16 7 4

Point Cost: 4

Base Size: Small

Damage: 5

Makeda 0

Hero of the People – When this model destroys one or more enemy models with a melee attack during its unit’s activation, other friendly warrior models gain +2 to their attack rolls while in this model’s command range. Hero of the People lasts for one turn.

Sacrificial Pawn [Warrior] – When this model is directly hit by an enemy ranged attack, you can have one friendly, non-incorporeal friendly Warrior model within 3˝ of it directly hit instead. That model is automatically hit and suffers all damage and effects.

Understudy – While a friendly Faction warlock is in this model’s command range, this model can use the warlock’s current MAT in place of its own.

Weapons

The Teeth of Vaactash [1x]

Melee Rng: 2 POW: 5 P+S: 11

Weapon Master

Flashing Blade 1 Self – – – No

The spellcaster immediately makes one basic attack with one of its melee weapons against each enemy model in its LOS that is in the weapon’s melee range. These attacks are simultaneous.

Celerity 2 6 – – UP No

Target friendly Faction warrior model/unit gains +1 DEF. Additionally, affected models gain +2 movement when advancing as part of their Normal Movement

Screenshot_20210819-210915_Facebook.jpg

HORDES 0 Level Warlocks: Thagrosh Hellborne - Privateer Press
    by Faye Reppas Leading up to the release of five early iterations of some of the most powerful warlocks in Immoren, we’re showcasing each of the rule sets…
    home.privateerpress.com

in näherer Zukunft werden für die großen Hordes Fraktionen die 0er Warlocks kommen.

Das Äquivalent zu den Warmachine 0er Caster.

Der Auftakt macht kein geringerer als Barnabas the Conquepage5.de/index.php?attachment/4470/rer

Barnabas the Conqueror

Minions Gatorman Solo

Barnabas 0

6 9 7 3 13 17 8 4

Base Size: Medium

Damage: 8

Minion – This model will work for Circle, Skorne, and Trollbloods.

Barnabas 0

Amphibious

Tough

Blood-Quenched – This model gains a cumulative +1 STR and ARM for each enemy model it destroys with a melee attack during its activation. This bonus lasts for one round.

Field Marshal [Blood-Quenched] – Warbeasts in this model’s battlegroup gain Blood-Quenched.

Gatorman Warlock – This model can have only Minion Gatorman warbeasts in its battlegroup.

Relentless Charge – While advancing as part of a charge, this model gains Pathfinder XICONX.

Henchmen [Gatorman Posse] – Choose one friendly Gatorman Posse unit at the beginning of the game to be Henchmen. The chosen unit gains +1 SPD and MAT and Relentless Charge.

Weapons

Sawtooth Axe [1x]

Melee Rng: 1 POW: 5 P+S: 14

Shield of the Conquered [1x]

Melee Rng: 0.5 POW: 3 P+S: 12

Shield

Bite [1x]

Melee Rng: 0.5 POW: 5 P+S: 14

Battle Host 2 Self Ctrl – UP No

Warbeasts in the spellcaster’s battlegroup beginning their activations in its control range gain +2˝ movement when advancing as part of their Normal Movement. The spellcaster gains +2 ARM while one or more warbeasts in its battlegroup are within 3˝ of it.

Murderous Intent 2 Self Ctrl – RND No

While in the spellcaster’s control range, models in this model’s battlegroup gain Murderous for one round. (A model with Murderous gains an additional die on melee attack rolls against warrior models.)

Barnabas has a much more distinct focus on gatormen in this incarnation. His Henchmen rule is intended to focus on the core of his early time some 200 years ago, that of leading the gatormen as a united force. Essentially, this posse are the elites who fought by his side during the bloody carnage while forging the Blindwater. +1 SPD and MAT makes the posse match Barnabas’ own statistics, and the fact that they gain Relentless Charge means he can take over for a gatorman witch doctor quite well.

Der Link für alles weitere:

https://home.privateerpress.co…s-barnabas-the-conquerer/

Persönliche Meinung:

Alter Falter 😅.Das Modell ist mmn eine 11 von 10.

Macht unglaublich viel mehr her als die 1er Version und finde ich etwas besser als Barny2.

Von den Regeln her macht er so ziemlich für jeden was.

Man bekommt halt eine gute Posse Unit mal so neben bei.

Und seine marshall und seine Spells supporten halt seine Beasts.

Neue Bilder und ein kleiner Vorgeschmack auf die Regeln FB_IMG_1627492779792.jpg

FB_IMG_1627492776620.jpg

The massive Guardian and Harvester of Souls are finally on the horizon. So I thought you all might like a few fun spoilers about some of the unique mechanics of these Colossal Horrors.

Both the Guardian and the Harvester of Souls are so powerful they can sever the large portions of a soul from still living bodies and channel that energy to their infernal masters.

The Guardian has the following ability:

Soul Shatter – Once per turn, when a living enemy model without Soulless advances and ends its movement within 4˝ of this model, this model can spend 1 essence point. If it does, the enemy model gains Soulless and this model’s controller gains a soul token.

And the Harvester has:

Soul Splinter – Once per attack, when a living enemy model without Soulless is hit by an attack with this weapon, the enemy model hit gains Soulless and this model’s controller gains a soul token.

Yes, these abilities get around all soul denial abilities, and yes they work on Soul Vessels, there will be a tactip for resolving exactly how a soulless Soul Vessel works.

For more you'll need to check out Faye's insider this Friday then order your own the same day!

Bei mir waren es 7,27€ Zollgebühren. Irgendwie verstehe ich nicht, warum das bei jedem unterschiedlich ist.

Ja das verstehe ich auch nicht.

3,02€ Zoll gebühren( woher die die Summe auch immer holen,passt aber nicht mit den 19%Mehrwertsteuer)

Und dann 6 Euro Bearbeitungsgebühr.

So kam ich auf 9,02€ ?

Und da auf Grund von Covid die Post/Dhl boten kein Geld annehmen dürfen musstenixh noch durch die halbe Stadt fahren das Päckchen abholen.

Ich hab mal ne Mail geschrieben.

Mal sehen was die drauf antworten ?‍♂️.

Wenn ich 4 Modelle bekomme und dann knapp 10 Euro nachzahle ist es verhältnismäßig noch ok.

Aber wenn ich jetzt für jede Mini 9 Euro nachzahle. Überlege ich 2 mal ob ich das Abo nicht auch kündige und dann nur noch "brauchbare" Modelle bestelle.

Nachricht ist von Hungerford auf FB.

Today is a wild day, as it marks the end of a major chapter in my life and the beginning of a new one.

Last Friday, June 4th, was my last day at Privateer Press. Today, I begin my new position as Lead Game Designer at a different company. There’s a lot of excitement about this new opportunity I want to share, and I will soon, but first I want to share a few things regarding my time at Privateer.

I began playing Warmachine back in the mid 2000s, right at the launch of Escalation. Our playgroup was immediately hooked, and from that moment Warmachine and Privateer Press came to be a defining factor in the trajectory of my life. Just playing the game wasn’t enough for me, no, I was obsessively compelled to make sure I spread the joy of this game to everyone and anyone I could reach, and so I became a Press Ganger.

During this time as a player and a PG, I met so many friends that are still with me today. People that have become permanent fixtures in my life. Little did I know at that time that this growing social circle would soon expand exponentially due to the next move I would make in my career.

My love for Warmachine and its community, and my passion for gaming drove me to seek a career at Privateer. I was lucky enough to get that opportunity. Over a decade ago, I moved my entire life up to Seattle and began my first days at Privateer, one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

I found myself in a position to no longer serve only my local gaming community, but a global one instead. This is what has always driven me in my career, it is the reason I am a game designer: I like making fun things for people.

I have learned so much at Privateer from so many talented people, many of whom I call close friends. I feel like there’s simply too many people to mention by name, as I’ve been there so long and I don’t want to leave anyone out.

I’ve had some truly amazing mentors at Privateer, and I’ve learned so much about game design, community, communication, writing, art, and the industry as a whole thanks to everyone there (past and present). I’m very lucky they gave me a chance, and I can only hope that I repaid them in kind over the years.

Thanks to Privateer and everyone there I’ve achieved the lifelong career dream of becoming a professional game designer, something that I will continue to do for as long as I’m capable.

Then there’s the community of players itself, those beautiful lunatics. I have never been embraced so quickly and so strongly by a group of “strangers” in my life. While my professional talents were honed by the mentors I had at the company, my passion for this industry was increased tenfold by the players as their endless enthusiasm reverberated with mine.

I’ve never felt like just a game designer thanks to the community. I’ve always felt like I was still that Press Ganger back in Louisiana, still playing the game and showing it off to everyone I could. Everyday at work, every decision I made, I always had the community in mind, always trying to figure out what would make people have fun.

Privateer, both the people behind the scenes and its players, have always been good to me. I truly hope that I shared that love and respect back with everyone, to show how deeply grateful I am. All I can say, is simply, thank you to everyone for the last decade. You’ve made my life better.

With that said, the time has come to move to a different opportunity. I’m sure this is going to be a shock to some folks, and I don’t intend to go into the personal details behind why I decided to make this change. I just want to assure you all that my leaving has been on positive terms, and that your favorite Privateer games are in the hands of some incredibly talented individuals.

As for what’s next for me, I’ll be discussing more details on that soon. I’m very excited about what the future holds and look forward to sharing it all with you very soon.

Bin früher regelmäßig runter gefahren für die Turniere vom guten Neodamus.

Wenn man irgendwann wieder auch in Läden zocken kann, organisiere ich im Zweifel auch mal nen Dice & Duty Turnier in Trier, es sei denn, Chris bekommt doch wieder Lust da was zu machen =3.

Andererseits würde ich es ihm auch gönnen, auch einfach mal ordentlich mitmachen zu können und sich nicht um die Orga kümmern zu müssen.

Tokunator hatte sich schon angeboten hier in Trier die Turniere zu übernehmen.

Mal abwarten wenn die Läden wieder öffnen, da könnt ihr euch drum kloppen wer ein Veranstaltet ?.

Vll bekommen wir dann den Chris auch wieder dazu eine Größere Punktzahl zu spielen.

?

Entweder haben sie jetzt nen Profi an Photoshop gesetzt, oder den Maler gewechselt. Ich kann es mittlerweile gar nicht mehr sagen ?(

Die haben einen neuen Maler.

Hat auch schon das Slaughterhouse gemalt für Pp.

Erik Swinson heißt der gute Kerl.

Der macht mmn einen Rixhtig guten Job.

Hat auch die neue CG unit Failed Experimentes bemalt