Hallo!

• Hi everybody! :D
    My name is Mattia, I'm Italian and I'll stay in Berlin for some months. I've been playing Warmachine for about an year -maybe a little more- but due to the fact that the game is poorly diffused in my region I've played it quite rarely. Now that I'm in the Big City I'd like to play more consistently, to impove my game and to meet some cool people ;)

I currently play Mercenaries and when I'll find a job I'd like to start Skorne.

Are there some gaming groups/places in town? I've heard about the Spree Piraten... Is there a weekly Warmachine appointment? Or even some casual opponent, everything is welcome!

"Technical" infos:
    Due to economical reasons I'm using almost only alternative models (warjacks from Grind and warrior models from various brands), anyway I try to keep the game the clearest it can be and I plan to change this as soon as possible. I hope this is not a problem for some casual game.
    Sadly my German is currently quite poor and I think it'll be necessary to play in English... but I'm eager to improve!

Thanks for your time, I hope I'll meet some of you very soon :D

• Hi,

ricght now, Berlin is a good place to start with Warmachine. A lot of new groups and a few experienced players to show them the game. There are several places you can go to... you will find a game almost every day of the week.

You mentioned the spreepirates. Atthe moment maybe the largest group in Berlin. They meet every friday at the "weltenschmiede" Karl-Kunger-Str 4 in Treptow. A bit difficult to get there, but a good place to play. The fun starts about 19.00 and lasts until everyone is gone. Sometimes well after 2 in the morning. There is a thread in this subforum where meetings are discussed. Always worth checking. In addition to fridays they meet on irregular days.

One of the stickys in this subforum points you to the tabletop AG. They meet every wednesday somewhere potsdamer str. They use their own forum to discuss meetings ( http://lolsnakeeyes.forumieren.eu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and do not only play warmachine.

From three shops I know that there are people playing:
    Funtainment, also fridays. start about 19.00? end 24.00.
    Battlefield with a very new group tuesdays I do not know the times. But Funtainment and Battlefield have their own forums and you will find contacts there.
    Gamers HQ during normal opening hours, usually fridays and saturdays. They are organized over a facebook group and I recommend strongly to contact someone beforehand to check whether you will find an opponent or not.

• Thank you! Surely I'll be at the Weltenschmiede this Friday, looking for an opponent or just watching at games.

I'd like to stay in Berlin for at least another six months, I really like the city and Italy don't offer great chances at the moment.

• Hi Mattia, I'm pretty sure there won't be anybody at the Weltenschmiede this Friday. Some of us are busy (or at tourneys), others want to watch the football game Germany-France.

You should double-check with joergerich, though, I think he expressed the plan to be there.

Next time!

• Yeah I had that suspect, thanks for warning!

Do you think is it possible for just me and joergerich to meet there? I don't think he has the key

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!