B.A. Con 2017 21.07.-23.07. (Truffles Edition)

• Es war ein nettes Turnier und ein schönes Wochenende. Vielen Dank fürs organisieren @El Cid.
    Zwar war GB ist dürftig, aber das ändert sich bestimmt beim nächsten Mal.

Mfg Iceman

Casterkills Reckoner : 16

Armee: Menoth
    WM Spielstatistik:
    Win : 304,5 (301)
    Lose :92,5 ( 91 )

WM MK II
    Win:(9)10
    Los:(14)15

• Das Wochenende war echt gut.
    Schön viel Shit Talk und noch ein bisschen Gespielt.

Nur der Golem war merkwürdig.

Weg vom Brunnen...

Schöne Sache insgesamt und nächstes Mal hoffentlich mit noch mehr Guild Ball.

@Huggy

Yeah, wasn't his best outing. Seasoned Brisket did a number on my WTC-teammates :XO:

Koen played a great game against me.
    Was a lot of fun to have you guys over.
    Give my regards to Steve (I still feel bad) and I am looking forward to see you guys again at the WTC.

• Koen played a great game against me.Was a lot of fun to have you guys over.
    Give my regards to Steve (I still feel bad) and I am looking forward to see you guys again at the WTC.

Yeah he'll remember "damaged target" and Memory for sure.
    WTC is going to be great. But still a lot of work to be done to get ready. Although Der Iceman wasn't happy about the Corsair mirror I learned a lot.
    Anyway, certainly looking into staying for the weekend next year, the place had a great vibe and @El Cid is an amazing host.

• Na gut, dann muss ich nächstes Jahr wohl auch kommen ;)
    Wäre ich auch gern dies Jahr, hat aber nicht gepasst.

Ich war schon Vegetarier und am 1.Mai auf der Straße als Brisket noch in kleinen Clubs spielte.
    Princess macht solide 32 Damage.

• Yeah he'll remember "damaged target" and Memory for sure.WTC is going to be great. But still a lot of work to be done to get ready. Although Der Iceman wasn't happy about the Corsair mirror I learned a lot.
    Anyway, certainly looking into staying for the weekend next year, the place had a great vibe and @El Cid is an amazing host.

Corsair vs. Corsair is not that thrilling ^^. But im glad that you liked it and could learn something from our game. It was a nice and close game. Im pretty sure next time it will be your game ;)

Mfg Iceman

Casterkills Reckoner : 16

Armee: Menoth
    WM Spielstatistik:
    Win : 304,5 (301)
    Lose :92,5 ( 91 )

WM MK II
    Win:(9)10
    Los:(14)15

• Glückwunsch an @MrMayo für seine Quali zur DM und an H3M3 zum Turniersieg.

Danke euch allen für eure Teilnahme!

Mir hat es Laune gemacht und es wird von mir bestimmt noch ein paar mehr Veranstaltungen geben.

...hab ich nicht kommen sehen.

Jetelu schrieb:
    hat er recht, finde es auch sehr schwer mich zu dem model selbstzubefriedigen.

• Yeah, wasn't his best outing. Seasoned Brisket did a number on my WTC-teammates :XO:

That was me. Was surprised myself :D

I was able to shot the goal with Mist (second last activation turn 1), and then he had a bad scatter roll.
    But during his next activation he underestimated the legendary of Brisk3t and she was able to shot the second goal (my last activation turn 1).

Then came the crucial activation for my win: Koen wasn't able to kill Brisk3t, due to really bad rolls. She was standing with 1(?) HP at the end of activation 1.

With the first activation of the second round, he made a mistake. Now he underestimated a 5 Inf Grace. Gutter (with the scattered Ball), went back to Brisk3t, to kill her. Gutter dropped the ball behind herself and the tortoise.
    But I was able to charge, dodge 3" (wrap) off the tortoise, then another 1", the last time an 1" of Gutter to the ball in Kick distance. 7th Activation 3rd goal.
    He tried a counter attack with gutter (bonus times with shelling out), but was unlucky again and miss the tackle.

So in summary: every one of mu dice roll went good, many of Koens were bad and he underestimated Brisk3et and Grace.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!